User-agent: * Allow: / http://www.newdiabeticplus.blogspot.com/ 2010-12-11T12:59:58+00:00 1.00 daily <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]--> <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]-->

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WELCOME TO MY NOT SO DIABETIC BLOG

Welcome to my Blog.  This is my first attempt at blogging so bare with me on proper etiquette.  Then again my life has not been what one would call normal.  That’s the Plus part in the title.  While being diabetic for the most part is not normal, my life has not been typical of diabetics in general.  This blog is not a medical journal so if you’re looking for advice goes to Web.MD or something.  I’ll try to keep the language appropriate but once again, bear with me.  I spent a career working at a prison so my mouth is a little dirty. The first and foremost is what this Blog is all about: Diabetes.  The second is about my favorite sport: Football.  The third is about my fledgling business: Internet marketing.  While most blogs concern themselves with one main topic, my blog is about my life stories.  My life has a ton of stories.  I’m sure many of you have similar stories and I invite you to post comments about them.  That being said; my blog will always have several topics.  I may only post about one topic or I might post about 3 or 4 topics.  I don’t stick to most protocols when it comes to getting people to read my blog, but that is okay.  My life hasn’t been what most people call normal.  And, after being diagnosed a Diabetic, my life will not be like most normal people.  So, I hope you enjoy and keep coming back.  I post once a week at minimum.  The Second Post is the newest or "just posted"; from there its a time line from the beginning.  There are several other items of interest on the sidebars, so ENJOY! NEW UPDATE:  I will also now allow other relevant content to be posted to my blog.  This is to hopefully get the Search "spiders" to notice my blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment