User-agent: * Allow: / http://www.newdiabeticplus.blogspot.com/ 2010-12-11T12:59:58+00:00 1.00 daily <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]--> <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]-->

Monday, September 20, 2010

An A** Whoopin'

09/24 Okay, so here I am, thinking I got the date with  “hot” senior.  My best “Bud” is with me and we are looking for a night to remember and brag about come Monday. I had so many chills running through me, someone my think I had my first Diabetic Seizure. She shows up with a girlfriend and……..Three of the biggest guys in the whole school.  These are the guys you hide from in the halls.  In my small mining town the “geek” or the “nerd” didn’t get stuffed in a locker.  If you got in his way, he knocked you out cold.  No comments, no laughing, just Bam! You’re on the floor and he’s walking away.  I only wish they had Body Sculpting in those days.  If you want  Body Sculpting  Click Here..You think I would take this a second clue that I was just being used.  I don’t THINK SO!
The party was up on the “Hill” by the football field.  Now our field was unique.  It had two goal posts, but only one of them was used.  You see; the field was at the top of the hill and if you kicked a ball on at one end, the ball go flying out down to the road below.    All extra points and field goals were kicked at one end by both teams. Well, needless to say, my buddy and I had to show that we could handle our liquor.  After about one hour (or so I was told), we were totally off our rockers.  And that was also where the fun began.  We were two young teenagers off their "gord" and stumbling around trying to be “Badass” and attempting to make points with the girls.  Before I knew it everybody was laughing and playing  Ping-Pong with us.  Well that good ole’ liquid courage came sprouting out of me and I took a swing.  I missed and then was on the floor.  Here’s where its gets really funny, rough, sad disgusting or whatever adjective you want to use.  I’m getting kicked, picked up and knocked back down. I wish I was one of my daughter’s “Animes” back then.  She gets unlimited legal watch anime online, drama and manga direct downloads.  You can get them too by Clicking Here

 Oh, the girls got involved too.  I think one of them was a spitting champ for our county because I received a lot of spittle in my eye and mouth. I’ll tell you what.  If I had “Dating to Relating”.  The girl and I would have had a better night.  You can check out “Dating to Relating-From A-Z” by Clicking Here. Next thing I know I am in the back of someone’s truck yelling and crying.  I rotated sobs and sighs for my buddy and professed my undying love for the girl who started it all.  I think it was about midnight when they pushed us out of the vehicles at our bus stop.  From there we staggered and crawled down the street to our homes.  I forgot to mention that my buddy only lived three houses down.  I tried to talk to him (he looked better than I felt), but he didn’t want to have anything to do with me.  He only said three words to me as we made our way down the street. “Leave me alone crybaby”.  I felt all alone on that walk home. I will say one thing though; my very first “drunk” was a memorable one. Little did I know that an “Asswhoopin’” was only the beginning of the night and the rest of the year


No comments:

Post a Comment