User-agent: * Allow: / http://www.newdiabeticplus.blogspot.com/ 2010-12-11T12:59:58+00:00 1.00 daily <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]--> <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]-->

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Brief Interlude

09/26 I am just putting in a quick message today then calling it a day.  My Insulin and has been low and I was short of my medical supplies.  I should set up an order through CWI.  If you need medical supplies like me, Click Here where you can get almost 50% of.  And if you're Diabetic, you know those supplies can get expensive if you don't have the right insurance.  I also started to walk without the crutches.  I do have a cane.  Glad I didn’t have to order that.  But I pushed it to damn far and now my knee hurts like hell.  Thank the person above for pain killers.  I even have to watch those things also.  Addictive personality and all can be quite bothersome.  And I got a ton of those stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment