User-agent: * Allow: / http://www.newdiabeticplus.blogspot.com/ 2010-12-11T12:59:58+00:00 1.00 daily <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]--> <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]-->

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football and ...No Beer?!!!!

09/27 Well another weekend of football is almost over and I’m doing about 50/50 in my fantasy leagues.  With my new Diabetic Diet and all the work preparing for surgery and now in post operation, I have been severely limited on leaving the house.  That kind of pastime of enjoying an afternoon getting a little “snockered” is out.  Not only am I very particular with that type liquid refreshment, it seems my body can’t take it either. It would seem that all those extra carbohydrates in my particular drink are quite high.  Again we know that 'carbs' break down into sugar.    Some of them “Lite” drinks seem to be okay.  But if I’m going to do something, I do it right and with a lot of gusto.  No room in my world for “Lite” liquid.  Hell I’m already on a Diabetic food diet and limited to other types of liquids I drink.

 
I really do miss hanging out at the local Sports Bar and Grill.  The ambiance, or for my fellow rednecks, “them peoples” is always fun and lighthearted.  For at least a couple of hours you forget about everything but your team and talking smack to the guy/gal who likes your most hated team.   I’m not going to state my favorite team and why but feel free to drop a message telling me your favorite and most hated team.  Maybe I’ll take a poll on that.  One hint on my team; it’s the third week and they are still undefeated.  Guess that leaves you Cardinals fans out.  So being stuck around the house, I somehow managed to join 46; yes I said 46 fantasy football leagues.  So, enjoying that Sunday afternoon at the favorite “Watering Hole” is out.  But I guess those particular days of football and libations are out of the story. Now it, Fantasy Football on my laptop; that I should have bought from Best Buy and their CowBoom affiliate,and writing to you folks. On an ending note, it seems that E-zine has published my article and dubbed me an “Expert Author”.  You can check it out by clicking on the E-zine banner I have provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment