User-agent: * Allow: / http://www.newdiabeticplus.blogspot.com/ 2010-12-11T12:59:58+00:00 1.00 daily <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]--> <!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.pagetitle]-->

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From The Beginning!

09/21 OK, Now that I got my initial post and somewhat of a design put up, I guess I should start from the beginning.  The beginning is somewhat vague as I'm not sure which beginning to start at.  Obviously, I'm not going to start at my birth. I should start where I kissed off my Diabetic diet last night by having Steak and Hush Puppies and cranking out some Van Halen.  Hey, I loved Rock-n-Roll as a kid.  The Country come later.Doesn't sound like it would hurt my blood sugar level does it?  Problem is I topped it off with Strawberry Shortcake.  Is that not too bad of a choice? OK, the big issue is I used a Restaurant Cookbook.  It has some darn good recipes in it.  You should grab a copy HereAnyway I kind of loaded up on carbs.  Those of you who don't know, carbs turn to sugar.  Speaking of too much sugar, before I was diagnosed, I averaged just a little over 12 cans of soda day.  And I got a good night’s rest.  For me, that's about 4 hours.  On top of that, my knee hurts like hell!  And with my addictive personality, I have to watch it on the vicadin. Anyway, I'm off track.  Guess I'll star when I was about 15. Call it pre-pre-pre Diabetic.  The time of the original 501's for $15, T-shirts, Vans shoes was new and AC/DC and Journey were the real deal. Also the time where I had my first royal ass whooping by some seniors!  Yeah, that's a pretty good place to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment